LO2: Equipment List

The following equipment is what I will need to plan, produce and edit my breakfast show:

- computer - to plan and edit the breakfast show. I will also need this to plug the mic, to the computer, in to record the show.

- microphone - so the audio is clear and is easy to listen to.

- headphones - to hear the breakfast show when editing, after recording.

- Adobe audition - to cut and edit the breakfast show.

- Microsoft word - to create work plans and risk assessments in oder to create my final product.

- Microsoft excel - to create a Gantt chart of all the milestones I need to hit in order to complete my breakfast show.

- USB - i will use a usb to save all my recording of the breakfast show and save any sound effects which i will use to add into the editing of the show 

- windshield on the microphone - this will stop and muffles which may be picked up when recording. 


Comments